Wednesday, January 5, 2011

smart or hard

Today, i took the salary for PC EXPO d...
super damn cheap boss even want to cheat on our commission...
Last day for PC Expo, he said we can get RM20 for commission for each specific laptop that sold~~
And for the most expensive laptop, we can get RM30 for each...

But today, all become rubbish, what he told us before was rubbish...
And i just get RM5 per laptop... damn CHEAP!!!
u all can call me 'cheap jing' d.. !@#$!#$
i swear i will never work for the damn cheap boss again...
i will raise up my value~~
never mind, just take it as lesson~~

Actually tonitez i have class at 8-10pm,
but at the moment i want to go out at 7.50pm,
suddenly raining heavily and make me trap in the room.
I can't go becoz the rain really too heavy.
So, i waited... and the rain really stop around 8.30pm.
I went to campus and suddenly i met my frenz..
He told me class dismiss d.. so early... =.=''
I went campus for nothing~~

What happen today make me realize something...
smart people know nothing important about the class, so they just stay at home even the rain have stopped...
hard people just know to work, and work and work... but in the end, they still can't achieve the target.
That is the difference between 'smart' people and 'hard' people...
I want become smart people too^^

2 comments:

  1. luckily the boss dont want gal to work~ then I no need to become so poor as u~ hahaha~
    btw~ dont be upset~ cheer up ah~~~~
    Monday night yumcha loh~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya, he know gals sure bising-bising there when take the salary...XD

    ReplyDelete